About this website
The content on this website is the intellectual property of the network ‘MADAR: Maghreb Action on Displacement and Rights’. Unless explicitly stated, copyright is shared by all MADAR network participants, artists, curators, filmmakers, researchers, the University of Sousse, CREAD, AMI, Notre Culture d’Abord, Caritas Algeria, Racines, the University of Edinburgh, the University of Manchester and Keele University.
Copyright is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No-Derivatives 4.0 International License (CC-BY-NC-ND). You may use the material on this website for your own private study, non-commercial research and activities, and instructional or educational purposes. You may share, copy, and redistribute the material in any medium of format. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the CC-BY-NC-ND license terms:
- Attribution: If you decide to use the material on this website, you must give appropriate credit by attributing “MADAR” as the copyright holder and by linking to the website.
- Non-Commercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No-Derivatives: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
You agree not to:
- Use the website for any activities that are illegal under UK law or under the law of your country of residence
- Compromise the security of the website
- Do anything that may corrupt or impair the performance of the website
- Attempt to access any secure area of the website
- Impair anyone else’s enjoyment or use of the website
- Contribute any obscene, distressing, harassing, defamatory, discriminatory or offensive material
- Do anything that may infringe the rights of others, including any copyright rights.
Should you believe that content has been uploaded without the consent of contributors or identifiable persons, or that any of the content is illegal, or infringes any of your statutory rights, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your concern is discussed by the project team. If your complaint is deemed reasonable, the contentious item/s will be removed until the dispute has been resolved.
By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of information as detailed in this policy.
Whenever you visit our website, we collect the information that your browser sends to us. This is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Links to Other Sites
This website is designed and maintained by Larchwood Research Ltd.. It is created using the dynamic Django.
If you have any questions about any of these policies, do not hesitate to contact us.